European Pensions Conference 2019
Thursday 20 June 2019, London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
PMI CPD: This event attracts up to 6 PMI CPD hours
The inaugural European Pensions Conference, which comes from the team behind the long-established European Pensions magazine and European Pensions Awards, aims to tackle some of the key challenges facing Europe’s pension schemes today, while also highlighting many of the successes that have taken place in the European pensions space.
At this interactive one-day event, key players in the European pensions arena - to include pension funds, associations, advisers and providers - will come together with a series of presentations and panel discussions to discuss and reflect on:
- Economic, regulatory and legislative challenges impacting pension provision across Europe today
- Investment strategies and asset allocation trends in play across Europe’s leading pension funds
- New developments in scheme design and how these compare from country to country
- Risk management and de-risking solutions that Europe’s pension funds can and should be utilising
- The increasing role that ESG and sustainability is playing in the European arena
- The cross-border pensions debate and how this is developing
and much more.
The event will be attended by European pension fund managers, trustees, CIOs, advisers and providers and is a must-attend forum for anyone involved in running pension funds in any country in Europe, as well as a great opportunity to learn from and network with some of the key representatives from across the European pensions space.
Register to attend and stand the chance to win an Apple Watch on the day of the conference!
All Pension Funds, Sponsoring Employees and Buy-side Consultant delegates will receive a FREE £10 M&S Voucher if they attend the conference on time, and stay all day until after the last presentation. The vouchers will be presented immediately following the last presentation prior to the drinks reception.