How to enter
Book a table
Hall of Fame
Deadline for entries: 15 March 2013
Terms and entry criteria
1. Firms can enter more than one category.
2. Firms are encouraged to nominate themselves, which is usually the case.
3. Award entries must be kept to a maximum of 1000 words. Entries that exceed this word limit will be disqualified.
4. Additional material will not be accepted.
5. The award winners will be chosen by an extensive panel of INDEPENDENT expert judges, using a fair and transparent judging process, with a detailed explanation of the judges' final decisions to be published in the European Pensions Awards write-up after the Awards.
6. Entries can be made online
Award to be entered:
1) European Pensions Consultancy of the Year
2) Investment Manager of the Year
3) Equities Manager of the Year
4) Fixed Income Manager of the Year
5) Alternatives Investment Manager of the Year
6) Hedge Fund Provider of the Year
7) Property Manager of the Year
8) Emerging Markets Manager of the Year
9) Risk Management Firm of the Year
10) Currency Manager of the Year
11) LDI Manager of the Year
12) Index Provider of the Year
13) SRI Provider of the Year
14) Fiduciary Management
15) European Pensions Law Firm of the Year
16) Custodian of the Year
17) Transition Management Firm of the Year
18) Pension Provider of the Year
19) Buyout Firm of the Year
20) Pension Scheme Administrator of the Year
21) Pensions Technology Provider of the Year
22) European Pensions Innovation Award
23) European Pensions Communication Award
25) ETF Provider of the Year
Please fill in the details of the company you are nominating below (nominee):
Please enter your details below - if different (nominator):
Relationship to nominee
How did you hear about the awards/entering the awards?
Email from organiser
Advert in the magazine
Leaflet in the post
Other - Please specify
If other please indicate how you heard about the award
1. In 100 words or less please provide a summary of the company you are nominating, what it does and in which European market(s).
2. In 100 words or less please provide an outline of the objectives of the company in the European pensions space, and how these objectives have been met?
3. In 1,000 words or less, please explain why you think your organisation deserves to win this award. Please detail how the firm has proved its excellence and (where relevant) innovation in its market; its commitment to its pension fund clients; and its overall dedication to improving pension provision in the pensions space.
Please Upload a 1,000 word submission
Upload company logo 300dpi JPEG or EPS